Nothing But The Essentials

Yesterday I went to BJ’s Wholesale Club and I picked up a few of the essentials for super cheap. I will be getting my everyday essentials from BJ’s from now on for sure. Check out my loot:

Brinkley Pictures 010

I got 3 pounds of bananas, 2 pounds of strawberries, 24 ounces of spinach and like 20 whole grain wraps for about $14 bucks. I don’t know about you, but where I come that’s pretty cheap. These should hold me over in green monster world for a while!

What are your food necessities? What can you never go without in your kitchen? I need my daily green monsters for sure!

I also stopped by Trader Joes and picked up a few other things. My favorite thing I picked up was Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels. YUMM!

Brinkley Pictures 012

These things are my idea of heaven. It is quite dangerous to have them around the house! I doubt they will make it to the weekend. What’s your favorite Trader Joe essential?

Brinkley Pictures 011

• Reply theangrydieter July 29, 2009 at 5:37 pm

I must have lots of fruit available! If I can't grab some berries or grapes or melon, I go crazy!!

• Reply Mica July 29, 2009 at 5:55 pm

Ooh, nice haul! I think I'm going to join Sam's club to stock up on all the weekly essentials. Great idea!

• Reply The Healthy Apple July 29, 2009 at 6:02 pm

I've tried those pretzels and they are just ta die for…soooo yummyyy…enjoy!

• Reply C.G. the Foodie July 29, 2009 at 6:31 pm

The pretzels are so addicting I cannot buy them… yum!!!!

• Reply amanda July 29, 2009 at 8:57 pm

i adore those pretzels. they never last long, however.

i am also a big fan of trader joes juices. and a lot of their frozen dishes. pshh…i just dig trader joes in general, lets be for real now!

and yayyy for bj's. (the wholesale store…)

• Reply Meredith July 29, 2009 at 10:32 pm

I am so jealous that you have a Trader's Joe. We don't have one close by so I have to be very selective of my purchases at Walmart. Those pretzels are wonderful! They didn't last long when I bought them.