Click Click Click

I have a new obsession. Have you heard of Click Espresso Protein Drink? It is my new favorite thing. The wonderful people at Click sent me a little sample package to test out and I am in love. The package contained some Click single serving packets, a 14 servings canister, a 20 oz. shaker, a cute bag, and some great  information about Click!

moving 118

I love the Click container. It’s just like my Amazing grass cup I love so much!

moving 120

Click is the first and only espresso protein drink in a rich gourmet mocha flavor that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Click is a functional drink that combined high quality protein, vitamins and minerals. It is low in calories and sugar, and provides the energy people want! Beth Smith and her husband launched Click about a year ago. They wanted to create a healthier caffeinated protein drink . It has 15 grams of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals, 120 calories, and a double shot of espresso!

NYC Half 002

I love the little metal whisk ball. When you shake everything all up, it helps make sure the powder gets fully mixed in the drink. Genius! I love it!

NYC Half 001  NYC Half 003

Yummy mocha goodness!

NYC Half 004

This stuff is PERFECT for me. I am not the biggest fan of coffee, and I try not to drink much of anything with caffeine in it, but Click is packed with so much other fabulous vitamins and minerals and protein! I love it. Its easy to make, tastes fabulous and travels well.

NYC Half 005

Are you a coffee fan? Tea addict? What’s your favorite drink of choice that gives you that extra punch of energy you need sometimes during the day? I am loving Click, but as you all know, I am a Green Monster addict as well!

• Reply Texan Couture August 20, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Oh this stuff looks awesome! I will def look for it

• Reply Emily August 21, 2009 at 1:00 am

I wish I liked coffee, but unfortunately, I don't. It looks delish though!

• Reply Lacey Nicole August 21, 2009 at 1:51 pm

this sounds so good!!!! i'd love to try it. does click send samples by request to potential customers???? i used to be hooked on enviga and haven't found anything since giving it up that i really like. i tried solixir (i think i saw that on your blog) but did not like it.

• Reply Anne August 21, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Hi! I just found your blog today. You pup is adorable!

Does the Click stuff have a strong coffee flavor or is it more sweet? I only drink coffee if it is loaded with cream and sugar. 🙂

• Reply shiningeyes August 23, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Hm, I'm intrigued. I love espresso and I'm always looking out for good protein drinks. But you never know if something will work until you try it out for yourself. I might have to get a sample for myself. 🙂

• Reply Melting Mama August 23, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Click is a strong espresso taste with a chocolate kick, if you are an espresso fan – it's for you.

• Reply Anonymous August 28, 2009 at 4:17 am

I LOVE Click..it's locally owned where I live and they sell it here in Costco.