Tina’s No Cook PB cookies have been popping up all over the place lately! I knew I had to try them for myself! I already had all the ingredients in my panty (I am sure you most people do) and it literally took 5 minutes, if that, to make!
- 1/2 cup dry oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Cinnamon (optional)
I did a little agave/honey combo and it gave the cookies a little extra sweetness.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Line a baking sheet (or plate) with wax paper
- Use a tablespoon to scoop batter onto wax paper and flatten into a cookie shape
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional)
- Put cookies in refrigerator to cool overnight
These were so easy and quick to make. They are also great for a quick little snack. I put a few in a little baggie and take them with me on the go! I feel like next time, I could make them look a little more ‘cookie-like’ but I liked how they turned out! Very raw looking!
These are great for a little energy boost! And I loved the crunchiness of the oats and the peanut butter is always a welcome addition to any recipe in my book!
I also love the fact that the possibilities are endless with this no cook recipe. I know Tina has revamped the recipe and added granola and almond butter. Great combinations! I will have to try that next time.
Ok, these may not be the prettiest cookies in town, but they are pretty tasty!
Do you have any suggestions for ingredients to add to this recipe?
Don’t forget to enter my Bolder Yoga Mat Giveaway!