It was a pretty big cucumber. I wasn’t sure how much juice it would make, but I had high hopes! Into the juicer it went!
Health Benefits of Cucumbers :
- Cucumber is best natural diuretic known, secreting and promoting the flow of urine.
- Helps in kidney and urinary bladder disease.
- Liver disease and Pancreatic disease
- The potassium content of cucumber makes it highly useful for conditions of high and low blood pressure.
- The high silicon and sulfur content of the cucumber is said to promote the growth of hair, especially when the juice of the cucumber is added to the juice of carrot, lettuce and spinach.
The high mineral content of this vegetable also helps to prevent splitting of nails of the fingers and toes.
No matter the juice, its ALWAYS fun to try it with alcohol! Boyf and I made cucumber-tini’s! Ole! Pretty, don’t you think?
Full of vitamins and nutrients and a little bit of vodka! What could be better?
You have to drink them pretty quickly. Once everything cools down, and the ice melts, it’s not so fabulous to drink.
Do you juice? If you had to pick one fruit or vegetable to juice for the rest of time, what would you juice?