Do You Fork or Spoon?

Today when I came home for lunch, all I wanted in the world was a massive bowl of yogurt and granola and fruit. I went to the drawer to grab a utensil after I whipped up my granola and I didn’t know what to pick.

Do you fork or spoon?

September 2009 1036

I tend to have this same problem with granola and yogurt and even oats. Sometimes I don’t know what to pick. Sometimes I feel like the fork is easier to get all the fruit and toppings, but the spoon is easier at all the good stuff from the bottom.

September 2009 1035

In this yogurt creation (I swear there is yogurt down the bottom!) I used Kashi summer berry granola, a kiwi, a banana, some strawberries and some Crazy Richards PB.

September 2009 1034

But what did I use as my utensil of choice? Any guesses??

What’s YOUR preference?

September 2009 1033

Nathan Quick draw Hydration Bottle Giveaway ends tomorrow!

• Reply busyrunningmama September 24, 2009 at 8:06 pm

I think you used a fork!!

I would have used a spoon – Always a spoon with yougurt or pudding – don't know why?? Just cuz!!!

• Reply Lindsay September 24, 2009 at 8:24 pm

I think you chose a fork.

I use a spoon. I get frustrated trying to scoop up the yogurt at the bottom with a fork.

• Reply Missy September 24, 2009 at 9:20 pm

Looks like a fork to me! I use a spoon too because yogurt falls between the cracks of a fork sometimes!

• Reply Ashley Lauren September 24, 2009 at 9:53 pm

I always thought the much aligned spork should be elevated above a lowly plastic throw away utensil…Lenox needs to get on that!

• Reply RunToTheFinish September 24, 2009 at 9:54 pm

wow that bowl looks like heaven, seriously! I think I eat darn near everythign with a spoon…I don't even know why

• Reply ~Mrs. Guru~ September 24, 2009 at 10:15 pm

I think I would have used a spoon because I use a spoon for most things. Just my weird habit!

• Reply Tiff September 25, 2009 at 12:50 am

I use a spoon. I just bought that Crazy Richard's peanut butter yesterday and boy is it ever good!

• Reply RhodeyGirl September 25, 2009 at 12:51 am

you figured out your macro setting? this pics are AWESOME Leslie! I love the natural light and how shiny the fruits are!

I ALWAYS use a spoon for oatmeal and yogurt combos. And by the way, I have those same appetizer forks and spoons from Crate & Barrel!!!!!

You totally used a spoon. RIGHT???

• Reply Julie @savvyeats September 25, 2009 at 2:26 am

Spoon. Always a spoon when it comes to yogurt. Otherwise, I can't get to all of it at the bottom!

To throw us off though, I think you used a fork. 😉

• Reply theskinnyplate September 25, 2009 at 2:36 am

I like to spoon it.

• Reply megzzwinsatlife September 25, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Spoon! I am more of a spooner than a forker hehe 🙂