Videos of the Week

I am not normally a YouTube person. I have posted a few videos on YouTube (you can check that out here) but I don’t really spend too much time on it. This week, things were a little different. Fabulously funny videos were popping up all over the place! If you are looking for a good laugh on a Friday (or Thursday night) or just looking to kill some time, check these videos out. I ranked them in order of my favorites. Let me know what you think!

The Beyonce Clown video is only 38 seconds long. Seriously, if you only watch one of these 4 videos, watch this one. You. Will. Laugh.

Ok, even though 3 of the 4 videos I am posting here include Beyonce music, each video is totally different and TOTALLY worth watching. This baby seriously WORKS IT OUT to Beyonce’s song. It’s awesome!

I saw this today and it was so funny and so true. I know people who have had issues in their relationship and it was partly due to Facebook. I am an avid Facebook lover myself (Facebook Friend me  here!), I use it all the time, which is why everything they made fun of in this video is so funny and so true.

This is just for fun. I love boys dancing to Beyonce! The fun starts about a minute in!

Is there anything out there on YouTube you are constantly watching? Any funny suggestions? I am always up for checking out silly new videos! Let me know if you have any suggestions and let me know what you think about the Videos of the Week!

• Reply Lindsay October 2, 2009 at 1:19 am

I love the clown video!

• Reply Emily October 2, 2009 at 2:34 am

My favorite was definitely the football players dancing!! LOL The baby was pretty cute, too!

Have you seen "Charlie Bit my Finger?" If not I HIGHLY suggest checking it out! It's so so cute!

• Reply Julie @savvyeats October 2, 2009 at 4:04 am

I love the dancing baby video; I saw it earlier this week and it is so cute. Makes me laugh every time!

• Reply Courtney F October 2, 2009 at 12:42 pm

Those I have seen and couldn't stop laughing at the Beyonce clown. We love watching people fall. Sad I know, but I can't help it. Here is one of the best ones that I laugh at EVERY time.

• Reply Kelsey October 2, 2009 at 1:13 pm

love the videos! totally made my morning :]

• Reply Anne October 2, 2009 at 6:04 pm

The clown cracked me up. Not exactly a good thing to happen while at work.

This video makes me laugh. But…warning…very foul language.

Watch Animal. He is hilarious.

• Reply Jenny October 3, 2009 at 10:07 pm

to add to your collection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefab8v8VK0&feature=rec-HM-r2

• Reply amanda October 4, 2009 at 1:12 am

holy moly! that baby! fabulous.
    and the clown one? haha…for real? oh my gosh.

i seriously watch youtube videos over and over. have you ever watched doglover?? that's her username…but she is hysterical. she remakes different songs. and she's about 12. about she has the funniest moves. in a cute way. check her out. i could also watch bo burnham videos on repeat.