Studying, Soap & Scary Faces

It’s going to be a BUSY few weeks until Christmas for me. I have test after test after final after final, with two papers and some lab work thrown in there! I am counting down the SECONDS until Christmas break from school. I can’t wait to have some time to read a book, relax a bit, maybe even plan my wedding!

Until that time when my last final is done (December 22 @ 10:00 am…I am seriously counting down) I have lots of work to do!

pics 196

I have a Biology test this week where we can use 2 pages front and back of notes for a part of the exam. You better believe I am taking full advantage of THAT!

pics 197

I am not sure it’s possible to write more on a page. I have written 2 sentences per line in some spaces! My hand hurts from writing!

pics 164

In other (more exciting) news, I got an awesome package the other day from a blog friend – Megan! She sent me some amazing handmade goodies to congratulate me on my recent engagement!

pics 174

Megan and I became friends when we were set up by Bobbi for the TSL (The Simple Life Challenge) this past summer. Megan sent me this awesome package  for the TSL exchange in June. I am sort of obsessed with the soaps she makes. She made them engagement themed just for me! I love the massive pink ring in the middle of the pink glitter soap. That’s amazing. pics 168

I also love the Mr. & Mrs. soap. My new married last name will start with a “B” – Seriously, how awesome are these soaps?

pics 169

Megan also made these adorable wine tags. I seriously love them! Wine bottles, a wine opener, a tipsy glass! Super cute! Thank you so much Megan! You are a super thoughtful rock star!

pics 172

Now I must get back to the grind! But I hope you all know that studying makes me feel like this:

pics 192 pics 195

Off to watch the Biggest Loser study Biology!

pics 193

Don’t forget to enter my Drymax Socks Giveaway and be my friend on twitter @HerLittleDogToo ! I promise I am a fun tweeter!! :)

• Reply megzzwins.com December 2, 2009 at 3:01 am

This is a good episode of biggest loser!!!

Good luck "studying"!

• Reply lesley lifting life December 2, 2009 at 3:38 am

How fun … I love fun soaps like that!

• Reply amanda December 2, 2009 at 5:12 am

studying-gaggg. pretty soaps-wooo.
    biggest loser-i taped it and need to watch!

• Reply Mica December 2, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Geez, an exam on the 22nd? That's cruel! Best of luck!!!

• Reply Charm City Kim December 2, 2009 at 1:46 pm

One of my professors let us use 2 pages of notes (front and back). I typed my notes in 6 pt font and arranged them in columns. The sheets were INSANE in teams of the amount of notes I was able to fit.

• Reply Rose December 2, 2009 at 2:37 pm

OMG. So many words! Good luck!

• Reply Lacey Nicole December 2, 2009 at 5:06 pm

good luck on your test! bio, huh. that's not really one you can skimp on studying. nice that you get cheat sheets!!!!!!!!! love those!

• Reply Nutritious is Delicious December 2, 2009 at 6:37 pm

2pages of notes?! Hawt dog! I'd be alll over that!

• Reply Julie @savvyeats December 2, 2009 at 6:45 pm

Ha, this is what my study sheets for exams always look like 🙂

• Reply Megan December 2, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I was wondering if I was going to get featured again! 🙂 haha Good luck studying – I hated those right before Christmas exams. boooo

• Reply Jenny December 2, 2009 at 10:38 pm

bah, food luck with your work hun!

p.s. wasn't TBL amazing last night?! Danny always makes me cry!

• Reply *Naomi* December 2, 2009 at 11:39 pm

OMG I remember when teachers would say things like "you have a 3×5 index card to write whatever you want and I would write so so so tinmy to squeeze evertyhibng in there! good luck on your test, you will do amazingggg

• Reply Quinn December 3, 2009 at 3:31 pm