**I am currently on vacation, but I thought you might want to know about some of my 2010 resolutions**
I know NYE was a few days ago, but did everyone have a fun New Years Eve? I rang in 2010 at a friends house in Philadelphia with a bunch of friends. It was a nice change of pace, but I admit that I did have a little too much champagne.
It was crazy to spend my 5th New Year with fiancé. I hope everyone had a happy and safe evening!
6 months ago, on my birthday, I listed out what I wanted to do during my 25th year. Here we are with 6 months before my next birthday and I thought that this was a good time to check out how I am doing so far.
What I want to do in my 25th Year (original post here):
- Move back to Philadelphia – check, check & check!
- Go Back to School – Check!
- Complete NYC Half (check!) and Disney Princess Half (March 2010, it will be here soon!) I also added the Philly Half in that little mix too – Check!
- See Britney again in her 2nd round US tour in Philadelphia – check, check, check and check – I posted about her DC tour when I was FIRST ROW here – Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Read More Books – Need to do more of this in 2010
- Lose a few more pounds/tone up – I have maintained what I lost from my detox and hope to continue to tone up!
- Re-vamp the blog – It’s in the works!
- I am thinking of training for
a triathlon– a marathon might be in the works, we shall see!
- Cook something new once a week – I got all these awesome cook books for Christmas, I really want to get into the habit of following a recipe and try to make something new weekly
- Do yoga 1-2 times a week (at least) – I really want to incorporate yoga into my workouts on a more regular basis, I think it will make me a better runner/athlete in the long run
- Run longer, harder and faster than ever before. I set some good PRs in 2009 and want to continue that trend! I also would like to make a habit of finding new routes to run and change the scenery up every now and then!
- Take a Cooking and/or Photography Class with a friend!
- Spend more time reading books and less time in front of the television. I get so sucked into reality TV shows and watching Netflix every night. I need to take a step back from all that, and I have LOTS of books to read
- Try Brussel sprouts – random I know, but they are on my to-try list and I just need to figure out what to do with them!
What are your 2010 resolutions?