Get Happy!

Today is a big day! I have a big afternoon planned, I can’t wait to fill you in on my day later! But until then I shall leave you with my morning eats.

I enjoyed a beautiful cup of Get Happy tea that my good friend Mich got for me before I moved back up to Philadelphia.

DSC_0212

I have never had The Republic of Tea before this. I enjoyed it a lot. Apparently this tea is supposed to be a mood lifter. I can report back later if it really worked!

Have you ever had this brand of tea before? Thoughts?

DSC_0214DSC_0215

With my spot of tea I enjoyed a bagel with Justin’s Maple Almond Butter and a nanner!

IMG_7714

I was sent this Justin’s butter a while back to try and I must say that I really love it. It’s ingredients are: Dry Roasted Almonds, Maple Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sea Salt. I love it when I know all the things listed! I was also unsure about the maple addition to the butter, but it was fabulous!

IMG_7715

Have you ever tried any flavored butter? Let me know your favorite combinations!

• Reply Olivia February 4, 2010 at 9:58 am

Ah, I miss bagels! I'm glad to hear the maple almond butter is good, I actually just picked up a small to-go pack of it (that's all they sell in Michigan) and was hesitant to try it!

Can't wait to hear about the exciting day!

• Reply Allie February 4, 2010 at 10:00 am

I have some Peach Ginger tea from Republic of Tea, I got it for when my stomach gets upset because ginger is supposed to help. I love their tea.

Also, I've never had almond butter before but I keep wanting to try it, maybe I'll get around to it eventually. Almonds are my favorite so I'm pretty sure I'll love it.

• Reply Jenny February 4, 2010 at 10:03 am

aw man watcha got up your sleeve, woman?! DISH!

• Reply Texan Couture February 4, 2010 at 11:44 am

I love the Blackberry Republic of Tea!! Whole Foods sells it premade and it looks like wine in a box LOL

• Reply Genesis February 4, 2010 at 11:54 am

ive had their teas before…i had the get gorgeous (or was it pretty) and the one for energy (different from yours) and a couple others. Our campus bookstore sells them in little travel size round things and I have a ton.

• Reply Katie@ Two Lives, One Lifestyle February 4, 2010 at 12:51 pm

I'm not sure I've commented before, I found your blog from Olivia- Hi, I'm Katie! Anywaaay, I just bought some PB & Co. Bees Knees- peanut butter + honey. It is soo good, the honey flavor is nice and subtle.

• Reply Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life February 4, 2010 at 1:28 pm

what's going on?? DO SPILL!!

• Reply Lauryn February 4, 2010 at 1:29 pm

ahh i have dark chocolate peanut butter at home…it is delicious!!!

• Reply islandgirleats February 4, 2010 at 2:32 pm

I enjoyed a nice London Fog tea this morning. Tea is very popular today on the blogs!

How is Jackson doing? We haven't seen his cute little face in a while!

• Reply Cassie February 4, 2010 at 4:55 pm

i am obsessed with pb&co's dark chocolate dreams, and have gotten my co workers hooked on white chocolate wonderful too. and i've seen those teas before and wanted to try them… hope they made you happy 🙂

• Reply sweetandfit February 4, 2010 at 5:12 pm

have you ever tried PB & co's cinnamon raisin swirl? its amazing! I love it in my oats =)