Jackson Will Soon Tweet!

I am SO EXCITED for this ( and if you couldn’t tell, so is Jackson!) I just saw this on GMA this morning and I nearly jumped out of my seat to order one!

Snow 088

This Fall, Mattel is releasing Puppy Tweets! Apparently Puppy Tweets is a little device that attaches to the dog’s collar. It communicates with a USB drive attached to the computer and it tweets one of 500 randomly generated tweets when it detects certain movements or barking. It automatically posts an update on your dog’s twitter page! AHH!

‘Puppy Tweets’ includes phrases like, ‘I bark because I miss you. There, I said it. Now hurry home’ or ‘I finally caught that tail I’ve been chasing, and . . . OOUUUCHH!’

source

“If your dog is napping, he’ll tweet “Some days it feels like my paw is permanently on the snooze button!” If he’s making a ruckus, his tweet will let you know that as well, saying “YAHOOOOOOO! Some days you just gotta get your bark on.”

source

I must get Jackson a twitter account ASAP! I would love to be at work and check UberTwitter on my phone and see what Jackson is ‘doing’ all day. I am sure it wouldn’t tweet much because I am convinced he just sits there and sleeps the entire time he is left alone in the house!

You can bet I will be getting one of these for Jackson! Will you be his twitter friend??

Do you have a puppy? Would you get him/her puppy tweets?

Do you want to try Kettle Bells? Don’t forget to enter my KettleWorX Giveaway! It ends tomorrow!

• Reply Rose February 16, 2010 at 10:33 am

Hahah. This kills me. Do they make them for cats?

• Reply Allie February 16, 2010 at 11:16 am

Ha ha, I will so follow Jackson!

• Reply Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life February 16, 2010 at 11:57 am

haha aww.. I will defiantly follow Jackson!!

• Reply Tricia February 16, 2010 at 12:04 pm

what a cool product. 🙂

• Reply AlwaysJoy February 16, 2010 at 12:24 pm

I am SO gonna follow Jackson and can NOT wait to get Dobby one too!

• Reply Emily February 16, 2010 at 3:32 pm

I have never heard of this but I want to get little man one, too!! I'm also convinced that all he does is sleep..I would love to put a "nanny cam" up while I'm gone to see just exactly what he does while I'm out!

• Reply Charm City Kim February 16, 2010 at 3:51 pm

holy crap – I just died over here. I will follow Jackson!

(and I doubt my hubs will approve this purchase for our pooches but a girl can dream)

• Reply Dori February 16, 2010 at 9:55 pm

My favorite tweeter is Santana @santanapup. She and Jackson can be friends.

• Reply Andre October 18, 2015 at 5:33 am

Hello: How are you? Thank you for all these wonderful oopirtunitpes and fun things to stretch our brains with and contribute to the well-being of the world. Would you check your controls to my videos? They are going very, very, very slow, slower than before. I have received comments on their slowness. I watched them and they seem to go slower now as well. Thank you for your help. It would be very appreciated. Sincerely, Cindy Rockney