Walnut Cranberry Oatmeal

Another granola morning for me! I love trying out new granola brands and mixes and today I opened another new flavor. Last time I tried Zaydie’s Granola I had the Almond Blueberry flavor and loved it!  Today I tried the Walnut Cranberry that was sent for me to try and it was equally delicious! Yum!

Snow 143

I mixed the Zaydie’s granola with some coconut and a little scoop of my current favorite indulgence– maple cashew butter. Yum!

Snow 145

This mixture included oats (obviously), walnuts, honey, dried cranberries, nutmeg and cinnamon. The walnuts and cranberries were a perfect combination together!

Snow 149

I love me some oats in the a.m.

Snow 155

Do you recognize this bowl? It’s only the second time I have used it and I am sort of obsessed with it! I need more pretty new bowls in my life!

Snow 156

It was a big photo shoot with the oatmeal this morning! Lots of good pictures with beautiful sunlight.

I have decided that oats may be one of my favorite things to take pictures of. Is that weird? It’s just so pretty!

Snow 157

I also enjoyed my breakfast with a spot of tea.

Snow 158Snow 159

I’ll be picking a winner for the KettleWorX Giveaway later today, so it’s your last chance to get your entry in!

If you have any other questions for me, don’t forget to Ask Me Anything. It comes to me anonymously so let me know if you have any questions for me about the blog, running, food, Jackson, pretty much anything! Hit me up!

• Reply Rose February 17, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Love that yellow bowl! Perfect ray of sunshine in the morning.

• Reply Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life February 17, 2010 at 3:16 pm

I love that tea.. Stash?? I drink it at work!

• Reply Fayinagirl (means Free One) February 17, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Hmm, I think I need a yellow bowl. It's so cheerful it just sweetly whispers "good morning". 😉

• Reply Lauren @ Eat, Drink, and Be Hopeful February 17, 2010 at 11:29 pm

I love walnuts and cranberries in my oats. Your mug is really cute!

• Reply Nutritious is Delicious February 18, 2010 at 12:27 am

That granola really does look good! 😀 And, as everyone else has said, LOVE the bowl! 😀

• Reply Jenny February 18, 2010 at 1:12 am

you have been on top of your oats game as of late, girl!

• Reply Karma Girl February 18, 2010 at 4:01 am

Love granola. I have a great granola recipe based on granola we had when we visited the Grand Canyon (one of my very favorite trips). It is easy to make and really too good to be true. I can send it to you if you are interested. Btw, I am thinking about trying your Green Monster drink. You are very convincing about how great it tastes and they look so beautifully green, but I am not quite there yet. Maybe tomorrow…

• Reply sweetandfit February 18, 2010 at 4:26 am

oatmeal is also one of my favorite things to take pictures of – and I love that yellow bowl! I love looking for new plates/mostly bowls for the blog – it makes eating so much more fun