Official Race Pictures

How many posts about my Princess Half Marathon is too many posts? Well here is another one coming at ya! I got an email yesterday about the race proofs that were online! I couldn’t believe they were up so fast.

There were a bunch that I really liked. Here they are –

Kelly, me and Ashley bright and early in the am, pre-race

60735-996-005f

Here I am, right after we went through the starting line. I am already riding the side of the road at this point because so many people were in front of me!

60735-1037-009f

Kelly and I were big believers in waving our hands and making a big of a scene! We wanted to get good pictures!

60735-726-031f60735-726-032f

Whenever I see a photographer I throw my hands up in the air!

60735-218-029f

It worked! I got a few good pictures. I wish you could see more of the castle here. I also with that dude in the white long sleeve wasn’t in my way!

60735-743-002f

This is a cute on of Kelly and me during the last half mile or so. I love the big Epcot ball in the background!

60735-672-008f

Can you spot Kelly and me in the bottom left hand side of the picture? Yes we have our arms up again! I think these pictures were around mile 10 or so.

60735-1206-025f 60735-1206-026f

Crossing the finish line together  – at the exact same time! Kelly and I both finished at 1:51:37! A new PR for her and a repeat PR for me!

Can you spot us crossing the finish line?

60735-1431-009f 60735-1431-010f60735-1431-011f

I can’t wait to run it again next year! I want another crown medal!

60735-678-026f60735-678-027f

Which pictures do you like? I like the ones with part of the castle in the background and the Epcot ball is a good one of us running.

What do you think? I want to get one!

Check out Ashley’s recap and video here!

Don’t forget to enter my -  Amy’s Organic Soups Giveaway – I will be picking a winner tomorrow!

• Reply Rachel @ Shedding It March 11, 2010 at 4:49 pm

SO fun!! Wish I could have been there! 🙂

• Reply Megan @ Megzz Wins At Life March 11, 2010 at 4:56 pm

AWWW YEAHH.. I can't wait to run it again next year either 🙂 I got some pretty decent pictures too.. and my recap is up 🙂

• Reply Genesis March 11, 2010 at 5:03 pm

the castle ones would be great if the lady in the black or the guy int he white wasnt in it. im leaning more towards the one with the lady in the black. In the finish line pics you can really make you out too well.

• Reply ladypurpl March 11, 2010 at 6:00 pm

My favorites are you and Kelly, the Castle, and one of the finishes. I do like the Epcot Ball too, it's a great photo of just the two of you and a great action one at that. I think I like that one better that the Castle one now. Wish I could have been there too, maybe next year!

• Reply Abby March 11, 2010 at 7:08 pm

I love the arms!!!!!

• Reply Ashley March 11, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Yay! I am really hoping to run this race next year and all of your posts get me so excited for it!

• Reply amanda March 11, 2010 at 9:43 pm

good for you! i love the one with the castle. it's so princessy!

• Reply Jenny March 11, 2010 at 11:32 pm

you ladies are officially the cutest things, ever. End of story.

• Reply David Yingling March 12, 2010 at 12:36 am

Great pictures Leslie, it looks like you had a good time and had great weather too! By the looks of it, you ran the whole race with your arms in the air… IMPRESSIVE 🙂

• Reply eatolive March 12, 2010 at 1:31 am

Those pics are awesome! I wish I thought to do a fun pose during the races I ran! Shows y'all were going STRONG! 🙂

• Reply Dori March 14, 2010 at 12:51 am

Great pics!! Let's hope for more good ones on SUNDAY!!!