Favorite Things Wednesday

This post has nothing to do with food or healthy living or my running schedule, but I still hope you enjoy it! Every week I feel like I have a few things that MAKE my week for me. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things  from this week.  I am thinking about making this a weekly Wednesday post! It will be a little photo post of my must have’s for the week!

This Goody 2 style brush has changed my life, and my hair! I have been using a paddle brush to straighten my hair for the longest time, but no more. This brush has the longer and the shorter bristles which help straighten the hair and also keep it from frizzing, which I totally need when its humid out!

fav 055

These are my new favorite shoes – the Corso Como Women’s Submit Sandal">Corso Como ‘Submit’ sandals. I owe getting them to Meredith who introduced to me the wonderful ways of Corso Como shoes.

fav 073

I love the color of the shoes and the height of the heels. I pretty much just love the look of the shoes. I can’t wait to frolick around Boston in them this weekend!

I also enjoy my shoes with a side of Jackson.

fav 072fav 057

Obviously, Jackson will always be one of my favorite things!

fav 058

Another one of my favorite things from this week is the little cactus plans from Whole Foods. They are so cute and little and I love the fresh green color with the colorful vases!

fav 068

What are some of your favorite must have’s this week?

• Reply Rose May 19, 2010 at 2:16 pm

I definitely need a brush like that!

• Reply Cassie May 19, 2010 at 2:57 pm

that one pic of jackson looks like it's just his head on the table. kinda creepy and cute at the same time haha!

love this post, it's all about the little things that make a person happy!

• Reply Tracey May 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Favorite must haves: Starbucks latte, my dogs:), and the opening of the Chicago farmers market in the loop!

• Reply Melissa Cari May 19, 2010 at 4:11 pm

I love your shoes! Let's see – favorite things…melty almond butter on my oatmeal 🙂

• Reply whataboutsummer May 19, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I think the healthiest thing of all is to be able to write posts about what you want! I feel like fixating on exercising and eating is so unhealthy (I know in my struggle, being able to shop places other than the grocery store was a sign of recovery). Anyways, sorry for the load of words here; I like this post a lot
    Katherine

• Reply amanda May 20, 2010 at 1:25 am

i love that little cactus. how adorable. as long as it doesn't prick!

favorites are fun.

mmm, my fave for this week?

well that fact that it's almost friday is a favorite.
    writing letters to besties is my fave.
    my current nail polish is my fave.

• Reply ladypurpl May 21, 2010 at 12:39 pm

My favorite things this week were shopping with my daughter, enjoying my grand-dog and the bright, sunny, warm weather.