Missing My Little Boy

So fiancé and I came home last night to a little treat –

Standing sewage water in our kitchen and bathroom

Lovely.

It was not the best ending to our 6.5 hour drive home from Boston last night. And when we got home at 10 pm last night, dealing with disgusting-ness in our bathroom and kitchen is not #1 on our priority list!

joe's 204

So the maintenance men were working last night until 2:00 am and are back again at it this morning.

joe's 207

Not sure what caused it, all I know is I need this place CLEANED!  joe's 208

It may not look like much but we have to have the floors replaced, which doesn’t sound like fun to me.

joe's 209

Hopefully they can resolve the problem soon.

joe's 211

Obviously we can’t bring Jackson back home until this is all cleaned up and disinfected! I can’t have his little puppy paws on this gross floor! No way Jose!

joe's 212

Speaking of Jackson – I miss my little boy! I haven’t seen him since last Wednesday when my mom took him with her down to Virginia.  fav 001

It wasn’t the same coming home last night without him there waiting for us, but I was glad he wasn’t there for the drama!

fav 005

Fiancé and I had to stay in a model apartment last night which wasn’t as awesome as it sounds. No sheets, no hot water, no tv, no internet, no fun!

fav 008

Hopefully everything will be cleaned up fast so Jackson can come home! I had a little photo shoot with him before he left (and we left!) last week. Here are some of the things I miss about his.

I miss his little paws.

fav 011

His little rabbit foot.

fav 012

His funny little tail.

fav 013

I miss his little crooked teeth.

fav 016

And his little under bite too.

fav 017 fav 021

I miss how he sits pretty with his little paws. He’s such a gentleman.

fav 023  fav 025

I just miss my little boy all together! I hope the mess in my apartment gets cleaned up ASAP so he can come home soon!

• Reply Carly May 25, 2010 at 3:19 pm

That's terrible. I hope everything gets all fixed up and cleaned up soon!

• Reply Genesis May 25, 2010 at 3:45 pm

oh gosh, thats such a horrible thing to come home too.

reminds me of my early college years (gosh i sound old). i was the first to come back to our apartment after summer break and the ceiling caved in from the upstairs into our bathtub….it was gross and even grosser to clean up…

• Reply scargosun May 25, 2010 at 5:22 pm

boo! That sucks! At least they are taking care of it but what a mess!

• Reply Jenna May 25, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Oh no! I am so sorry. It is a lot to deal with as it is, but then to have to come home to it makes it even worse. Hopefully everything will get resolved and cleaned up ASAP!

My dog has an underbite too. One of my favorite things about her. 🙂

• Reply Melissa May 25, 2010 at 6:38 pm

OMG Leslie thats awful and so frustrating! I'm sorry you had to come home to that.

On a more positive note…Jackson is adorable and I need to hang out with him again asap. 🙂

So excited for saturday!

• Reply Jacqui May 25, 2010 at 8:00 pm

That is horrible, I am so sorry. Hope you get it cleaned up soon so Jackson can come back!

• Reply Ashley May 25, 2010 at 10:33 pm

That's aweful! I hope it gets fixed soon! yeah i would totally miss that little guy too…so cute!

• Reply amanda May 26, 2010 at 10:51 am

totally not a fun thing to come home to after such a long trip. sad face!

you need to see your jackson so he can cheer you up.

• Reply ladypurpl May 26, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Just horrible – feel so bad for you and fiance after coming back from such a fun-filled time in Boston!I
    I already miss that little boy – it's lonely without him – my bodyguard!