All Things Wedding

I wanted to create a section on my blog where I could keep all my progress and happenings with our wedding plans!

Here is a little timeline of everything wedding related that has happened so far!

Enjoy!

April 066

• I tried out my Potential Wedding Make-Up

April 279

pics 318
  • I announced that I got a new gig as a Philadelphia Magazine Bridal Blogger

DSC_1028

Engagement Party 232

dress 010

• We also completed Villanova Pre-Cana (Day 1 & Day 2)

April 031

taste 094
Snow 278
Snow 574
  • My mom shared part of her wedding band with me in the form of matching new pinky rings for us both.
Snow 578

We still have lots more planning and preparation to do but it gets more and more exciting as the Wedding Date approaches.

Come back to this page for more updates on our wedding planning!

• Reply Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday June 10, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I love your engagement pictures 😀

What did you think of Pre-cana classes? I thought they were laughable. I really couldn't take it seriously.

• Reply M&Y June 10, 2010 at 10:12 pm

I love reading your blog! I am also in the throws of wedding planning in South Mississippi. It is fun to relate to other brides journeys. Keep blogging!

• Reply Anonymous June 11, 2010 at 3:02 am

Who is this chump you're marrying? You are a BABE!

• Reply ladypurpl June 11, 2010 at 11:49 am

Love the idea of the timeline- keep it coming! The year will fly by – lots of happy planning to come!

• Reply annelies September 7, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Great pics Leslie! Planning a wedding is a fun and very detail-filled process. If you don't have a dress for your flower girl yet, I got mine at tutumoi.com. They have darling tutus and little girl dresses that are super cute. Can't wait to hear more about how things unfold for you and your fiance. 🙂

• Reply Megan November 28, 2010 at 7:40 am

The day is coming so soon!!! Also, Greece for the honeymoon?? I'm so jealous!! haha

• Reply Karen July 23, 2011 at 11:36 am

What a cute blog. I love you wedding plan pictures. I loved my wedding day, which was 4.5 yrs ago. It was everything I dreamed of and I really enjoy watching other brides plans for that day. I get teary everytime I pass a bridal party departing from the ceremony. All brides look so beautiful, every single time. Jackson is too, too adorable and I completely relate to your devotion to him. My husband and I pretty much cater insanely to our dogs but they bring us so much pleasure and are equally devoted to us.

Take care.