5 Years of Love

I know I just posted about my love for fiancé in his recent birthday post but today is a special day in our little world because it is our

Five Year Anniversary!

We met at Villanova during our sophomore year of college.

Fiancé and I were friends before we started dating. We spent sophomore and junior year getting to know each other, hanging out with our group of friends and making each other laugh.

So much has happened in our lives since we started dating five years ago. I can’t believe it has been that long! I look back at old pictures of us and we look so young – where did the time go?

This time last year we celebrated our 4 year anniversary by recreating our first date together (only 4 years later!).

If you want to check out our 4 Years of Love post – click here – last year I posted about how our relationship came to be along with pictures from the first year of our relationship (senior year in college!)

And now I shall leave you with some fun pictures from the past five years. There are so many, it was hard to pick only a handful to post!

It has been an amazing 5 years together. It is weird to think that this will be our last dating anniversary. We celebrated our Engagement-aversary earlier last month and today we celebrate becoming a couple but the next date that will matter from May 21, 2011 on is our wedding date.

And I can’t wait to celebrate it!

• Reply Rose November 11, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Someday I hope to find a true love like yours. Congratulations!

• Reply Chelsea @ Strawberry Sweat November 11, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Happy Anniversary!! Make sure you do lots of special things to appreciate each other today 🙂

• Reply danie November 11, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Happy Anniversary! I love Anniversaries..my bf and I wish eachother happy 23rd (our anniversary is on the 23) and we've been doing it for almost 8 years! 🙂 On another side yet random note…I was looking at your MOH posts and thinking about my best friends wedding last year and how I loved planning her bridal shower! She got married this month last year!! So I was a little nostalgic for those planning days! I also ran into the fact that your birthday is on June 12th..ME TOO!!! and I also went to Villanova!! Small World! Congrats again!!

• Reply Hope November 11, 2010 at 6:55 pm

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you two have a great one! 🙂 My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary next Thursday! 🙂

• Reply Nichole November 11, 2010 at 6:59 pm

CUTE. CONGRATS!!Happy Anniversary.

• Reply Luna November 11, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Happy anniversary, that's a special one!You two are such a beautiful couple 🙂

• Reply Jenn (eating bender) November 11, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Beautiful! Congrats, love birds! :o) Happy anniversary!

• Reply Lauren November 12, 2010 at 5:16 pm

congrats!

• Reply ladypurpl November 16, 2010 at 2:45 am

Happy Belated 5th Anniversary! This time next year you will be celebrating six months of marriage, how time will fly. You are such a beautiful and fun couple with lots of memories to make together! Enjoy each day together and be thankful for what you bring to your relationship as a couple!