I can’t believe 2011 is literally right around the corner! It’s going to be a good year, I can feel it! Let’s take a look back at what my goals were for the past year and see how I did:
- Cook something new once a week – I got all these awesome cook books for Christmas, I really want to get into the habit of following a recipe and try to make something new weekly – I did a pretty good job of making new meals this year. I would like to get in the habit of making more meals from these awesome cookbooks though!
- Do yoga 1-2 times a week (at least) – I really want to incorporate yoga into my workouts on a more regular basis, I think it will make me a better runner/athlete in the long run – I am always aiming to incorporate more yoga in my life – I love practicing yoga its more about finding the time to fit it into my crazy schedule.
- Run longer, harder and faster than ever before. I set some good PRs in 2009 and want to continue that trend! I also would like to make a habit of finding new routes to run and change the scenery up every now and then! – I definitely accomplished that this year! I ran more than I ever have before completing my first two marathons (in NYC and Chicago) – it was a good year for running!
- Spend more time reading books and less time in front of the television. I get so sucked into reality TV shows and watching Netflix every night. I need to take a step back from all that, and I have LOTS of books to read – always working on this!
- Try Brussels sprouts – random I know, but they are on my to-try list and I just need to figure out what to do with them! – I lost my Brussels sprouts virginity this year and they are one of my favorite things to eat now! Yay!
Working on my 2011 Resolutions now! What are yours?