Starting the Week Off Right

I can’t believe this weekend is Christmas! Fall went by at warp speed and then the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas happened in the blink of an eye.

This is going to be a busy week for me! I have a final on Tuesday (seriously, who gives a final three days before Christmas?!) – but at least it’s going to be a short week!

I wanted to start this week off right with a fabulous breakfast of champions.

DSC_1375

Doesn’t that just look like a perfect little meal?

DSC_1376

I enjoyed a lovely bagel thin, with a fried egg, topped off with some Hickory Farms cheese and turkey sausage.

DSC_1377

Sometimes an open faced egg sandwich is the perfect way to start the day!

Do you have a favorite breakfast sandwich combination?

DSC_1378

DSC_1381

With a side of peppermint tea in a festive mug, it is Christmas week after all!

DSC_1379

How are you starting off your holiday week?

DSC_1383

• Reply Savannah December 20, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Looks like a great breakfast! I'm starting off my week by hopefully finishing up my Christmas shopping.

• Reply Corey @ the runner's cookie December 20, 2010 at 4:02 pm

I always used to dread those last couple of exams before the holidays! So hard to stay motivated. You're almost there!!
    Your breakfast sandwich looks awesome – my favorite is probably egg, cheddar, avocado and salsa. I need to remember to make breakfast sandwiches more often…usually I opt for the "sweeter" breakfast (like oatmeal) before I even ask myself what I want.

• Reply amanda December 20, 2010 at 10:42 pm

that breakfast is making me hungry! and what a great mug. tis' the season!

• Reply amanda December 20, 2010 at 10:43 pm

AND! good luck on your final!

• Reply Maggie December 20, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Leslie-

You must've got that placemat at target! I have a pillow and a dish towel with that lil reindeer on it! too cute! breakfast looks good though! =)

• Reply Patty O December 27, 2010 at 12:24 am

A lovely breakfast to start your week off right! Good for you! Have a productive week!