Favorite Things Friday

Happy Friday! Part of me feels like this week flew by and another part of me feels like it was dragging on! Either way, another week has come to an end so let’s celebrate that with another Favorite Things Friday post!

One of my new favorite things are these Coach Natale Boots in Whiskey. I am sort of obsessed with them. I love the color, love the look, love the heel, love the gold touch, I love it all!

Another favorite for the week is the Bobeau Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan. I got this on sale at Nordstrom the other day and it is AMAZING! You can dress it up or wear it with sweats. It is fleece on the inside and SUPER comfortable and warm. I bought one in black, brown and even a white one (which is going to be so perfect for the honeymoon!) Love!

I bought this book – How I Planned Your Wedding – written by one of my favorite bloggers, Elizabeth Wiggs Maas and her mom, Susan Wiggs. It came out this week and I am so excited to read it and then pass it along to my mom to read! It should be perfect for us 4 months out from the big day!

The North Face Woman’s Artic Parka in Vintage White is one of my favorite winter items. I bought it two years ago and I wear it all the time, especially with all this snow – It keeps me so warm! The vintage white color makes me happy!

It is so warm, I can’t even tell you. Fiancé always says I look like an Eskimo when I wear it, either that or a marshmallow, but I don’t care because I love my winter jacket!

Also Glee Season 2 Volume 1 came out this week! Woohoo!

You know I am a total Gleek so this was very exciting! I really love the songs this season!

maidofhonor 444

What are your favorite things this week? Anything new and exciting you have your eye on?

************************************************************************

Last chance to enter my Barney Butter Giveaway!

*************************************************************************

• Reply PhillyGirlRuns January 28, 2011 at 9:50 am

I have that same coat – mine is in a chocolate brown with a turquoise liner. I LOVE IT. This is my fifth winter wearing it and I can't fathom ever getting rid of it. My husband bought it for me as a birthday present back when he was still my boyfriend – I remember thinking it was crazy expensive, but it's clearly worth every cent!

• Reply Allison January 28, 2011 at 10:35 am

I have the NF coat too [in black]! I don't think I could survive the frigid Boston winters without it… My fiance loves to pull the elastics on the hood so it's snug around my face and say I look adorable 😛

The fuzzy Denali gloves are also a winter favorite!

• Reply Fitladelphia January 28, 2011 at 10:36 am

Ohhh I've so been wanting a winter white version. I have an all black one (very similar in style) from Eddie Bauer. But, there is something about a white winter coat….

Happy weekend!

• Reply Danielle January 28, 2011 at 11:20 am

Love everything you have on here except the Glee thing. I have to admit I never jumped on the Flee bandwagon. Maybe I should get with it? Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

• Reply Carly January 28, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Love the boots!

• Reply Shellyrm ~ just a country runner January 28, 2011 at 5:24 pm

love love love it all. Well, I'm not a Gleek but everything else.

My fav thing this week: snow and lots of it!

• Reply milesandmanhattan January 28, 2011 at 5:52 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE those boots!!!
    xoxo
    s

• Reply Sara @ Running In Pink Project January 28, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Those are some super cute boots. Our local Lacoste store is having 70% off winter sale this weekend and I have a 10% off coupon so I am heading there tomorrow. Ive had my eye on some stuff. 🙂

• Reply patty O January 28, 2011 at 8:13 pm

I have to find me one of those winter coats! Love it on you! Love the boots too, they look super cute with skinny jeans. Love the wrap, bought myself a few of them as well. Can't wait to read the book – less than four months and counting! I do like to watch Glee…

• Reply Mary @ stylefyles January 28, 2011 at 8:34 pm

yeaaahhh LOVE those boots!