My Life Is Now Complete

I got this email alert and I must admit I freaked out a bit (and did a little Oops I Did it Again dance around the apartment)!

2011-01-28_16-09-25_816

Sure, you might say its not the real Brit. You might say that it could be her manager or someone sitting in a cubicle pretending to tweet for her – but to me, its the real Britney!

And sure, she is already following 416,089 people on twitter, but I am excited to be one of them! (I hope I don’t loose followers by posting this!)

I grew up with Britney Spears. I love her music and her dance moves. Sure she has had some rough times and at times has been a questionable role model, but I think she had to grow up too fast!

Side Note – Do you enjoy Blonde Leslie (picture below)?

This might help you understand my love for Britney Spears – I recently saw her FRONT ROW(Part 1, Part 2,Part 3, Part 4) with my BFF Michelle.

Sure, she didn’t sing, but the show was awesome and the girl can DANCE!

Not long after I got to see BRITNEY SPEARS AGAIN (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 & Part 5) with my roommates Kate and Jill.

itsbritneybitch 166

It was another fantastically fun show! Britney is always able to get my booty shaking on the dance floor!

Are you a Britney Spears fan like me? If so, are you jealous she is following me on twitter?? It might be the highlight of my week! 🙂

The winner of the Barney Butter Giveaway is:

Theodora! She thought she was allergic to almonds from when she was 7 until this fall. Theodora only recently discovered she can have almond butter and only *last week* realized that Barney Butter was almond butter, and therefore, something she could eat.

Congrats girl! Email me your information!

*************************************************************************

DON’T FORGET – If you need some Barney Butter in your life right now this 15% off promo code is good until Friday at midnight – LittleDog15

• Reply Allie {Cook Read Run} January 28, 2011 at 7:03 pm

Fact: I am jealous!

• Reply Danielle January 28, 2011 at 7:17 pm

I would be so excited, too! I'm pretty jealous!
    I bought tickets to her concert about 6 years ago. She sang about 3 songs then stopped and they announced they were canceling the show because of power problems. They didnt reschedule, just gave us our money back. : (
    I DID go to an NSYNC concert and Justin Timberlake when he toured with Christina Aguilera. For sure some of my favorite concerts!

• Reply patty O January 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm

All I can say is Wow if it's for real!

• Reply Allison @ Happy Tales January 28, 2011 at 8:25 pm

wahhhhhhhhh that's amazing!!! I too grew up listening to Britney, and I was always amazed by how good of a performer she is(singing tho? not so much, ha!) I think she's a great dancer! Never been to any of her concerts, though.

• Reply Mary @ stylefyles January 28, 2011 at 9:23 pm

I am a HUGE B-Spears supporter! I agree with you – she definitely did not have the easiest childhood …. no child thrust into the spotlight like that does. Obvs we're not bff's …. all I know about her is what I see in the news, but I find it hard to fault her for many of her quirks or "misjudgments" (according to society, of course).

Plus – I love that she is an ATHLETIC celeb with a sporty gal's build!

• Reply Sarah January 28, 2011 at 10:25 pm

congrats. that's pretty amazing and would def be the highlight of my week too 🙂

• Reply Sara @ Running In Pink Project January 29, 2011 at 10:49 am

Leslie- I would pee my pants if Britney followed me on Twitter. :)I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. I saw her last tour too and loved it.

• Reply Dori January 29, 2011 at 11:24 am