Holy Crap! Only 30 days until I am a bride!
Here is a look back at some of the wedding fun Charles and I have had together over the past year and a half planning our Big Day! I can’t believe our wedding day is 30 days away!
- I tried out my Potential Wedding Make-Up
- I asked for all my readers to Vote for Couple #5
- Then we won the big Engagement Session prize!
- Did you see how I asked my bridesmaids to be in the wedding party?
I announced that I got a new gig as a Philadelphia Magazine Bridal Blogger
- We received Our First Engagement Present – which Jackson enjoyed playing on!
We went on a walk through Villanova and had some fun taking silly pictures
- We began to plan Our Big, Fat Greek Honeymoon
- We named the official Doggie of the Bride
- We got our Wedding Registry On
- My mom shared part of her wedding band with me in the form of matching new pinky rings for us both.
- I shared my plans for Something Blue
- We shared our Save the Dates
- As well as our Wedding Invitations
- Check out my fabulous Bridal Shower Invitations
- And who can forget the Bridal Shower Panty Poem
It has been an incredible 17 months – we have had so much fun! I know the next month is going to be crazy but I can’t believe the Big Day is literally right around the corner! I know I am going to blink and it’s going to be here!
30 days and counting!
Any last minute words of wisdom for me – here is my current motto for how I am trying to live my life these last few days before the wedding: