Holy Crap! Only 30 days until I am a bride!
Here is a look back at some of the wedding fun Charles and I have had together over the past year and a half planning our Big Day! I can’t believe our wedding day is 30 days away!
- How It All Started – Check out Our Proposal Story
- Save the Date – We picked our date and our church!
- I tried out my Potential Wedding Make-Up
- I asked for all my readers to Vote for Couple #5
- Then we won the big Engagement Session prize!
- Did you see how I asked my bridesmaids to be in the wedding party?
I announced that I got a new gig as a Philadelphia Magazine Bridal Blogger
- We received Our First Engagement Present – which Jackson enjoyed playing on!
We went on a walk through Villanova and had some fun taking silly pictures
- We began to plan Our Big, Fat Greek Honeymoon
- We named the official Doggie of the Bride
- We got our Wedding Registry On
- My mom shared part of her wedding band with me in the form of matching new pinky rings for us both.
- I shared my plans for Something Blue
- We shared our Save the Dates
As well as our Wedding Invitations
Check out my fabulous Bridal Shower Invitations
And who can forget the Bridal Shower Panty Poem
It has been an incredible 17 months – we have had so much fun! I know the next month is going to be crazy but I can’t believe the Big Day is literally right around the corner! I know I am going to blink and it’s going to be here!
30 days and counting!
Any last minute words of wisdom for me – here is my current motto for how I am trying to live my life these last few days before the wedding: