Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat

Dear Philly Friends – Go check out Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat in the Northern Liberties immediately if not sooner.

IMG_0474.JPG

I had never heard about it until today – it was an incredibly tasty place to lunch!

IMG_0479.JPG

The guacamole was delish

IMG_0476.JPG

And I have been on a burrito kick recently so I enjoyed this monster!

IMG_0477.JPG

This place was so tasty – everything was fresh and the menu has a bit of a local focus as well.

Love that!

IMG_0480.JPG

I want to come back here for brunch – the word on the street is this place makes a mean omelet!

IMG_0475.JPG

I’ll be back Honey’s!

• Reply alexis July 26, 2011 at 6:52 pm

NO! NO! NO! Do you know how hard it is to get into this place? And now you went and told everybody it will be even harder!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    It is great, isn’t it? : 0 )

• Reply Leslie July 26, 2011 at 7:00 pm

It’s not hard to get into at 2:00pm on a Tuesday! 🙂

• Reply alexis July 26, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I’ll keep that in mind! : 0 ) Weekends are bad but well worth the wait. Too bad I don’t work close enough for during the week. I hope you know my first comment was meant in jest!

• Reply lisa July 27, 2011 at 6:58 am

They have the BEST french toast! I love this place!!

• Reply Marisa July 27, 2011 at 12:08 pm

This looks amzing! I’ll have to try it soon. My sister lives 5 blocks from the Piazza so we will have to make a trip!

• Reply Jane @ Broccolini & Cheese July 27, 2011 at 12:57 pm

All these review of Philly restaurants make me want to visit! I’ll be there for a day next month but that is clearly NOT enough time!

• Reply lisa July 27, 2011 at 5:48 pm

there building a new honeys right around the corner from me at 21st and south!!

• Reply Patty O July 27, 2011 at 8:59 pm

That Northern Liberties is quite the place to dine these days! That burrito was a monster – now I have another restaurant to add to my list when I visit Philly!