HouseGuest Harley

Jackson has a houseguest staying with us for the next few days!

DSC_4741.JPG

Harley is hanging out with us while his mom Kate enjoys a weekend away.

DSC_4744.JPG

I am SO excited to have another puppy in the house for the next few days.

DSC_4747.JPG

Jackson is excited to have a buddy too! Can you feel his excitement?

DSC_4750.JPG

I am excited to see how it is going to be with another pup around the house – I think Jackson might need a full time friend.

What do you think? Are two pups better than one??

DSC_4752.JPG

• Reply kate October 6, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Two pups are better than one!!!

• Reply Doreen October 6, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Two!

• Reply Marisa October 6, 2011 at 9:31 pm

We always had a cat when we got our toy poodle and when our cat died he was defintely grumpy and depressed. Six months later when we got a new cat my dog’s attitude improved a lot. I think all puppies need companions.

• Reply Amy October 6, 2011 at 10:31 pm

I love having two! But, just don’t be shocked when pup #1 is insulted over the new arrival. Both of mine get along great now, and it was the best thing I did, but it did take a few months.

• Reply Molly@hungryhungryrunner.com October 7, 2011 at 7:56 am

Harley is soooooo cute!!!

Two pups are definitely better than one! I having been wanting to get a buddy for my doxie, Roosevelt, for a couple of months now. I always feel horrible leaving him by himself when I go to work during the day and think it would be so much better if he had a buddy to play and snuggle with.

• Reply Patty O October 8, 2011 at 6:59 am

Love the color contrast between them! Jackson looks like a peanut beside Harley! I see lots of people with two or more, but will the Grandmas be able to take care of two?

• Reply Crystal October 8, 2011 at 12:11 pm

jackson looks so freakin happy! I think your right he needs a little buddy to hang out with