Tomorrow we leave for 2 weeks in Santiago, Valdivia & Huilo Huilo – Chile. This trip has been in the works forever and I can’t believe it’s finally here! It’s crazy to think back that when we booked these tickets I wasn’t even pregnant! I have pretty much spent the past week packing and wanted to share with you some of my favorite Travel Essentials for this weeks Friday Favorites.
Check out my picks and feel free to share yours! Happy Friday!
1. Mama Mio Lucky Legs Cooling Serum – The top thing I packed in my bag for this trip was this cooling leg lotion. I am obsessed. After walking around all day, this stuff gives my tired, achey feet some awesome relief. I plan on using this stuff post pregnancy – it feels great & smells amazing! Love it!
2. Travel Neck Pillow – Been on the hunt for a good one of these for a while now, especially since our flight is overnight I am hoping to catch some Zzz’s on the plane!
3. Lighted Kindle Case – I have been obsessed with my Kindle & this lighted case ever since our honeymoon. I love having the option to read in the dark – the light is super sleek & the case really protects my reader. Plus it comes in lots of great color options.
4. Cozy Sweater – One of the first things I put aside when packing is my airport outfit, and it more often than not includes a comfy, cozy sweater. I think this one is really cute and I love the adjustable drawstrings too!
5. Ultralight Eye Mask – I’ve had this brand of eye mask for years and I love it! It’s great for sleeping on the plane & it blocks out the light without leaving marks on your face! Win!
6. Dubarry Boots – I’ve been obsessed with these boots forever. They were on my Christmas list & apparently I was pretty good last year and they are now mine! They are going to be perfect for traveling Chile where it’s the end of their Winter & also their rainy season – these babies will be sure to keep me warm & dry, not to mention will also be great for walking around all day with lots of support!
7. Tinted Lip Balm with SPF – Love this tinted lip gloss with the extra protection against the sun. It’s so easy to toss in my bag and give my lips a little extra color & moisturizer too!
8. Rolling Tote – I am guilty of jam-packing my carry-on full of stuff, every time I travel. My bag always ends up so heavy & uncomfortable to drag around with me all day. This time, I am committed to only bringing what I need with me in a smaller rolling tote. We flying from Philadelphia to Miami to Santiago to Valdivia, so we will be changing flights a few times – I don’t want to weigh myself down with extra stuff.
9. Sunglasses – A good pair of sunglasses are always a necessity for me when traveling. Especially for taking lots and lots of pictures outside!
What’s your #1 Travel Essential?