Friday Favorites: Summer to Fall

We’ve had a small {teeny tiny} taste of Fall in Philly the past few mornings + evenings and it’s been all sorts of amazing. I am so ready for that cool, crisp Fall weather, I can’t stand it. It’s been a nice little treat with the weather toning down, even just a bit – it still goes to 85 – 90* during the day {with crazy humidity} but even so, the brief taste of cooler temperatures has me longing for Fall and oh so ready to bust out my autumn wardrobe.

It will be extra exciting because when Fall really gets into full swing, I will have a brand new baby in tow + won’t have to wear exclusively maternity clothes {which I’m currently running out of things that fit!} so that puts a little extra pep in my step too!

Here are a few of my current favorite Summer to Fall picks, check them out and let me know what you think!

Summer to Fall

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine

****************

And here are some of my other Summer to Fall jewelry pieces.

Check out these pretties:

arabasque

Arabesque Chandelier Earrings

{comes in gold or silver!}

back to school

Roll with It Travel Bag

{perfect for a jewelry travel bag or organized pencil case!}

cross

Interlock Cross Necklace

{comes in gold or silver!}

*****************

Don’t forget to check out my Discovery Trekking Towel Giveaway!

*****************

• Reply Trina O'Boyle August 28, 2015 at 8:31 am

I cannot wait for fall clothes! I love that vest, so cute!

• Reply Kay @ Goaloflosing August 28, 2015 at 9:37 am

I’m adding that interlock cross necklace to my Christmas list! Do you have one for yourself? I’m wondering how well it wears?

• Reply Jo-Lynne Shane August 28, 2015 at 9:54 am

Great tips! And those Arabesque earrings are my new faves! I have to try NOT to wear them every day. HA!

• Reply Donna August 28, 2015 at 10:53 am

I think I may be ready for fall clothes, even though I want to still hold onto summer. Great picks!

• Reply Barb @ A Life in Balance August 28, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Love your picks! I’m ready for cooler weather though it won’t happen until the end of September.

• Reply Tamara DeWire August 28, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Cute picks! I love the destroyed jeans, vest and tan booties!

• Reply Patty O August 31, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Love your choices – that roll is absolutely amazing for traveling. Love it!
    Your boot choices are fun too!